From Revelation Wiki
- Level: 103
- Difficulty: High
- Rank: Tier 3
- Gender: Male
- Type: Melee
- Evil: Yes
- Accompanying Mobs: 2 Hopeflayer Demons (102)
- Location: Halls of Sorrow
- Drops Gold: Yes
- Spawn Time/Chance: ?
- Benedictine Strength
- Critical Hit
- Execution - a wound, (skill/proc/spell ?)
- Vortex of Mana
- Vortex of Stamina
- Terminax Overpower -85k agro
- Casts Cloud of Pestilence, room poison effect (-50 disease, 1500 damage)
Drops from this Tier Boss
- Diamondthread Circlet
- Nightmare Everlasting Cowl
- Hellhide Cap
- Diamondlink Crown
- Hellsteel Visor
- Demonforged Plate Helm
- Quest Items
- Demon Horn
- It is absolutely vital that nobody dies. Any death causes this boss to gain massive amounts of damage and magic resists.
- The combination of room poison from Hopeflayers and Hellstorm is deadly and can wipe out half the group in a matter of seconds. This needs to be prevented at all cost:
- Off-tank is in top position and tanks Hopeflayers. Off-tank should try to grab agro of pets, asap.
- Any melee damage needs to jump on any spawn. Melee has 15 seconds to kill Hopeflayers, after 15 seconds, they cast Cloud of Pestilence.
- Main tank tanks boss, and keeps agro at any cost. Possible strategy: Paladin uses Raging Fist of Aran, Defender uses Guardian to the Grave.
- Priests PoS (or EoS) everybody to counter the room damage effects as much as possible.
- Druid keeps up rain to counter the damage of the room damage effects.
- This boss has very low magic resists:
Full Nuke Effects
- Wizard: 6-8k damage with Hellfire, plus Critical Hits, 4-6k damage with Starfall. (Make sure to use Starfall, and if possible use Earthfury, then start Hellfiring.)
- Necromancer: 4-5k damage with Eviscerate Soul, 4-5k damage with each Curse of Torment hit. (Use Eviscerate Soul, then use Unquenchable Thirst of Souls, then debuff with Uncontrollable Fear for full effects.) Need Info on Poisons
- Druid: 8-10k damage with Wrath of Verinae. (Make sure to wait for the boss to drop dow to 70% and then chain-nuke for additional -airresist.)
- Enchanter: ?-?k damage with Asphyxiate. (Wait for Wrath of Verinae to hit, then use Asphyxiate.)
- Summoner: ?-?k damage with Elemental Razor.