- Level: 103
- Difficulty: Very High
- Rank: Tier 3
- Gender: Male
- Type: Caster
- Evil: Yes
- Accompanying Mobs: 2 Savant of Evil, 2 BloodBone Surgeon
- Location: Halls of Sorrow
- Drops Gold: Yes
- Spawn Time/Chance: ?
- Room Casts Aria of Death (150k+ damage)
- Room Casts Symphony of Destruction (8 second stun and 5k+ damage)
- Rooms Casts Choir of Mayhem (-100 spellpower, -200 haste)
- Casts Exhaustion
- Casts Horrid Pestilence
Surgeons heal the boss and themselves for 35-40k hp.
Savants have a room damage special, Touch of Evil, for about 4-5k
Both pets' melee is small, and largely irrelevant.
Drops from this Tier Boss
- Diamondthread Slippers
- Nightmare Everlasting Walkers
- Hellhide Boots
- Diamondlink Boots
- Hellsteel Boots
- Demonforge Plate Sabatons
- Quest Items
- Maestro's Songbook
First of all, be aware of the fact that you cannot use Resurrect in this boss's room. Also, this boss needs to be killed within about 3 minutes. If this doesn't happen, he will use his Aria of Death spell to kill off the whole party.
- Off-tank tanks all pets, while main tank tanks Gormand himself.
- Healers don't have to focus on tank much as Gormand deals little melee damage - but they need to keep everyone else alive as much as possible