To start a guild tell Lord Curadis in Epiach guildcreate guild name. It will cost 150,000 gold, requires some sort of nobility and at least 50 Prestige.
For more information on Guilds and Commands refer to the Guild Guide.
Guild Joining Requirements
- Joining a training 0 guild requires 0 prestige.
- Joining a training 1 guild requires 0 prestige.
- Joining a training 2 guild requires 50 prestige.
- Joining a training 3 guild requires 100 prestige.
- Joining a training 4 guild requires 200 prestige.
Guild Training Requirements
A guild's training determines the maximum personal training level of its members.
- Training for level 0 requires 0 prestige and 1 member.
- Training for level 1 requires 1,000 prestige and 2 members.
- Training for level 2 requires 3,000 prestige and 5 members.
- Training for level 3 requires 8,000 prestige and 8 members.
- Training for level 4 requires 15,000 prestige and 12 members.
Personal Training Requirements
The maximum personal training levels is determined by the guild's training level. To receive your personal training, tell Lord Curadis in Epiach guild training training type, where training type is one of war, body, mind or fortune.
- Personal training level 0 requires 0 prestige.
- Personal training level 1 requires 50 prestige.
- Personal training level 2 requires 150 prestige.
- Personal training level 3 requires 300 prestige.
- Personal training level 4 requires 600 prestige.
Bonuses are picked by each guild member individually, but can only be of a single type.
Upkeep is paid every 12 hours to Lord Curadis. You must say to him, guild deposit amount
|Training||Original Cost||Sir/Madam Cost||Lord/Lady Cost||Baron/Baroness/Preserver Cost|
|Reduction 0%||Reduction 10%||Reduction 20%||Reduction 30%|
|0||2,500 gold||2,250 gold||2,000 gold||1,750 gold|
|1||5,000 gold||4,500 gold||4,000 gold||3,500 gold|
|2||7,500 gold||6,750 gold||6,000 gold||5,250 gold|
|3||10,000 gold||9,000 gold||8,000 gold||7,000 gold|
|4||12,500 gold||11,250 gold||10,000 gold||8,750 gold|
When depositing over a certain amount of gold, half of the gold will be taken, and you can earn a prestige point. If you don't want this to happen, say to him guild deposit ? and deposit less than the amount he mentions. He will not take half your gold then.